Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nothing

Sometimes you think it is high time you added another entry into your blog. But then what is that one thing which always stops us from doing so? In my case I can say for sure that it is a topic. Most times I just sit and wonder what should I write about and this wondering gets me nowhere. So today I thought I’ll write about nothing. You might be wondering why I chose this topic. Well that’s very simple. Like I said when I wonder about my next topic for my blog, what is it that pops into my head??? Nothing!!! So voila, that’s what I’m writing about now. When I say nothing, I can mean nothing as if it was an object or else just that I’m gonna write nothing. If I choose to write about the former, then I think I can ramble on for a little more while. But if I start with the latter, then I think I’ve reached my last stop (full stop to be precise). So now I am wondering what is it that I want to do??? Type in a few more words or stop it right away?? I’ll say I’m not those types who takes haste decisions so this might take a while. Or will it not??? Coz I hate to be made to wait and I wouldn’t want to do onto others what I wouldn’t want done to me. So is it time I told my decision or do I have more time? Now I feel exactly like those reality show hosts, who delay the results for God alone knows what reason. I too have no reason for holding back my decision. So here goes, I think I’ll write nothing. Well you got to stick to the topic don’t u (whoever has heard of nothing being an object)??

No comments: